Senior Technical Consultant - IT Security Domain [SSE]
Job Title: Senior Technical Consultant
Job Function: Pre Sales & Post Sales
A full time role required to:
1. Develop and maintain:
- Core competency on Fortinet's entire product line and technologies
- Expert-level technical and marketing knowledge in one of four specific technology disciplines as they relate to Fortinet's products:
- Network Security Enforcement - Firewall/VPN; Access, Authentication, and Privacy
- Network Security Management - Centralized Configuration, Administration, and Reporting
- Network Security Intelligence - Stateful inspection, Anti-Virus, Anti-Spam, Intrusion Prevention,
Content-Filtering and Application-level Security
2. Product knowledge of Fortinet's key competitors.
3. Act as subject-matter expert in pre-sales design reviews and serve as authoritative consultant to Field Systems Engineers by providing technical guidance and leadership.
4. Participate with SE peers to lead the design and architecture of secure IP networks utilizing and leveraging all aspects of Fortinet's product
line to create superior solutions in competitive environments.
5. Provide training to System Engineers at various events worldwide and mentor SE specialists within Virtual Teams.
6. Serve as Virtual Team Leaders and act as voice representing the International Sales Organization from a technical perspective
at various meetings and committees.
7. Work closely with Product Management and Engineering to help identify, qualify, and develop features critical to Fortinet's success.
8. Write whitepapers, tech notes, and other high-level technical documentation as required.
9. Interface with Fortinet's Business and Technology partners within designated technology discipline and distribute that knowledge to the field Systems Engineers.
10. Provide status reports in timely manner and ensure communication to the Technical Leader.
Desired skills & expertise:
- Excellent Communication Skill, In-Depth TCP/IP, Routing & IPS Knowledge.
- FortiGate Hands on is mandatory.